Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I live on

It is weird, still thinking that my father can come home every second.
I've seen him, when he just was brought to the morgue.
I've seen how they cleaned and dressed him.
I've been with him in the days before the funeral.
I've spoken on the funeral and saw the coffin go down.

And still... I have these moments that I think he can come home. A kind of noise from outside, or a source of light passing by the window. But we have to move on. Even now he is actually dead.
The day after tomorrow I receive my graduation diploma. It will be weird to celebrate this event without my dad. I am not a believer in ghosts, nor do I support a religion. But I do believe, he lives through me and therefore is with me all the time.

I am not sure whether or not I should start again with my video logs. I like to improve my English and talk about things, but I am not certain whether people actually look at it. Ofcourse, it would be mainly for myself, but it would be nice if other would take a look at it as well. But in any way, I'll live on.

No comments: