Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mum!

With my father no longer here, I discover things about my familiy I did not know before. I am not going to report every little secret here, but one thing that actually scared me, is the fact that my mother is not as healthy as she appeared to be. She went to the hospital for three times now. And that is only the times that I drove her.

It is not the amount of hospital visits that really startled me, but the many different health issues that my mother has. It is not just one thing (that would be easy to live with) but her heart, stomach  and head that now get proper inspections. She had two times in one day she had to lie down, or otherwise she would faint and fall badly. Before my father died, I did not know anything of this. I only knew she had severe headaches.

The fact that I have no work right now is also starting to make it more noticeable, I think. With nothing else to do than looking for jobs and make the most of the spare time (without spending money, preferably), you automatically pay to your surroundings. Which is my mother.

No comments: