Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Come fly the friendly skies

http://amoira.deviantart.com/#/d59o70k
During my brief periods of spare time, I like to draw and write. If you did not know that I am a complete fan of Cabin Pressure, I would urge you to look a bit closer at my blogs. But anyway... I did this piece of fanart for Cabin Pressure and I am not sure whether or not I would show it to the Brilliant writer of the show. John Finnemore is a most friendly and nice person. At least on his blog and twitter. I never have met him in person, but I am sure he is as great in real life as on the Internet.

But still. I am not the only fan. And surely not the only fan who wants to show fanart of Cabin Pressure to him. I am sure he would say it is a lovely picture. But the whole thought of pressing someone into looking at someones' art is not my style. After all, I have a blog, twitter, tumbler, facebook and I am a member of devianART. If people not look at my art now, why should I expect people to look at it, when I shove it up their nose (apart from the physical impossibility, ofcourse)?

At least I hope you would take a look and kindly comment on it. Art is there to be enjoyed. So, please enjoy.

No comments: