Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

As time is passing by

I was bored... But not anymore.
In about 2 minutes I now have more to do, than I can handle (probably).
My internship supervisor from work is pregnant, leaving me not only with a very nice and happy person, but also with a supervisor, who is very tired. My supervisor from the University is almost retired and has a few dates left to have the final talk to grade my internship. I have my holidays somewhere in between the leave of my University internship supervisor and the leave of my work internship supervisor, so getting a date set for the talk is a bit difficult.
Then I have to do a presentation for the workstaff, about my results. I took the job to do everything myself, like inviting them, setting a date and getting a room etc.
Then I have to finish my thesis. The colloquim is at August 30th (the final day of giving the grades to graduate this year is August 31th).
Then I have to finish my internship report. Two different versions. One for the work, with information regarded too sensitive to go public, and one for the university.

So from today till August 30th I am very busy and need to do alot of things at the same time. So boredom is quite dead now.

No comments: