Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Zoo

Because everyone was up quite early, my mother gets this weird tick of "We need to do something!"
This time we 'really had to go to the zoo'. Why? Because it is so much fun! The sun is shining and you can look at the animals and... you can buy ice creams at ridiculous prices and be deafened not only by the animals, but by the many many many children that run around you, get scared by an animal, or fall flat on their face, or...
"No, it is really fun!"
So we went to the zoo. It is a nice zoo. The animals live in relative comfort and space and they have more than enough nice enclosures to experience the wild up close. The children... were flooding the streets though. A couple of times I got felt up by a kid, who was not aware I was standing there (...right), but the zoo was nice. I got some great pictures of the animals and it was a nice day out with the family.
So.... my mother was right after all.





















No comments: