Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The birthday of Ben

To all Sherlockians, Cumberbitches and just fans of Benedict Cumberbatch.... Happy birthday to Ben! Why I'm saying this to you? Because Benedict probably drowns in all the congratulations and marriages proposals, even without this blog.
The internet is exploding with fanart of the amazing actor (http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=11&q=benedict+cumberbatch for example) and if there were people, who did not know who he was, they certainly do now.
I myself am a fan of him. Not the biggest fan (nor in size nor crazyness), but definitely a fan. I've seen a lot of shows, he played in (I really recommend Stephen Hawking and Sherlock) and ofcourse Cabin Pressure, the brilliant radio show, is one of my daily listening things. I have not seen everything and some stuff is not my taste, so I just don't watch that. Other things I really regret, I cannot see. Like the theater production: Frankenstein. I am a big fantasy lover, and Frankenstein really is something I wanted to watch.

But enough about me... Everyone, a happy birthday for Benedict Cumberbatch and use this day to celebrate this marvellous actor.

No comments: