Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

30 day challenge, day 14: a picture of me and my family

Family

From left to right:uncle Ruud, my mother, my (late)father, me and my brother


A toast to the bride and groom
I really wanted a picture with my late father in it. However, when I went through the pictures I also realised the family situation has changed. Not only without my father, but the boyfriend of my mother and my girlfriend as well. Only, I do not have any pictures of us all together.
I cannot explain the feeling of suddenly realizing how different the family situation is.

Other family members

My grandmother


My family from father's side

Aunt Tineke and uncly Henny

Aunt Brigitte and her son Ruben

My grandparents, cousins, brother and me.

The females of my mother's side of the family (very old pic)


My grandfather
Aunt Petra, uncle Willem, Rebecca, Anoar and Destin (in the middle)

No comments: