Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

30 day challenge, day 8: short term goals for this month and why

Losing weight


I am overweight and want to lose a total of 20 kilograms. For this month I want to weight 90 kilograms so I can win my prize (which is going to an amusement park). As you can see from my picture
Me on 23-7-2016
 I am not the standard of what people expect when they say: "I weigh almost 100 kilograms (which is almost 220 pound, or 15st 10.46226lb)" However, I am not comfortable with my weight either. I need to lose at least 20 kilograms. I just enrolled in a weight watcher class nearby. I already did Weight Watchers, but on my own. Hopefully, the class helps. Also the sport watch and being more active works.


Organizational sensitivity

With work I keep changing and growing in my skills, professionalism and knowledge. There is one thing that keeps me down though: organizational sensitivity. It basically means I do not know how to phrase sentences when I am with clients. My coach (yes, I have a coach) is helping me a lot, but it is difficult for me to be aware of the atmosphere.

I also like to speak my mind (something most Dutch people have, I guess).However, my mind is not always as organized as I want it to be. So when I speak, most people do not understand what I am trying to say. So that is an issue I am working on.

No comments: