Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

30 day blog challenge, day 23: something I crave a lot

I want this sooooo much

Croissant, Chocolade, Ontbijt, Gezonde, Fruit En Noten























This picture depicts the things I crave the most in terms of food. Chocolate and carbohydrates. Whether it is bread, pasta or rice, I like it a lot. The chocolate is my sweet sorrow, because as you all know: if you want to lose weight, do not eat too much chocolate.
Because of this craving I have trouble to keep to my schedule. I mean, if I craved vegetables and fruits I would not have a problem. But craving the things that actually makes me weigh more is difficult at times.

Hugs

I do not look like it much, but I like hugs. The people who stand near me the most deserve hugs and I like them to hug me. The warm feeling gets me sometimes. However, I cannot hug someone all the time and I do not know when I can hug someone. 
Do not expect me to hug anyone out of nowhere. I need massive hints to show that it is acceptable to even touch someone. This only makes me want to hug more. 
Sorry girlfriend. Next time more cuddles.

No comments: