Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

30 day blog challenge, day 30: my favorite song

This is my song

For the last day of this challenge, I will tell you why my favourite song is actually my favourite.

Enya- Caribbean Blue

This song makes me happy and relaxed. I can listen to it all day long and not get tired of it. For those who have not heard the song ever, it starts out really soft, like water flowing over pebbles and sand. When the voices start the water has almost reached the shore and waves start to form. The voices are melodic and later on mimics the rhythm of waves on the beach. In and out and in and out of the shore line.  I have never listened to what is said, because I like the sounds and ideas that will flow in my head.
The soothing sound of water can calm me down and the music is beautiful to listen to. Even if you do not like Enya, give this one a try. 

The end of the challenge

And this concludes the blog challenge. In the meantime I have gathered a lot of subjects I can blog about after this day. Hence I will write on. 
If you have any comments, hints or questions, tell me here, or on the media you have found this blog. Thank you for reading.

No comments: