Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

30 day blog challenge, day16: another picture of myself

Pictures

I do not have that many pictures of myself I think. I am not a selfie person. Sometimes I think I should take more pictures, because it can improve my self esteem. However, I am also aware of all my flawws and this create a devaluation of my self esteem.

A classy picture for business




Teasing friends with our new rings (relationship rings)

Cosplay pictures

What I do not mind is taking pictures when I am in cosplay. I love to pose with my costume.
The reason of that, I think, is because it is not me you are taking a picture of. It is my character. I gladly be in a picture, or even a movie clip when I am someone else. I have many clips of me in cosplay. But when I try to do a vlog, I feel akward and stupid. I hope I get over my akwardness 
Posing to show my finished costume.

No comments: