Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I keep running, running

New personal record

Yesterday I had run my 5 kilometer lapse in 41 minutes. This a new personal record for me. I know a lot of people can run that 5 kilometers within 30 minutes, but I am happy with the result. Before I constantly got stuck on over 48 minutes, because I needed a lot of walking breaks between my periods of running. But I started all over again, when I bought new running shoes and now I can run a nice 2 minutes, with 1 minute walking. I know I can go longer, but I cannot keep those longer periods up for more than 2 times yet.

Doctor Who run


As a fan of the Doctor Who series, I want to propose an idea. In order to be a good Doctor Who companion, you need to run. You need to run at the moment he tells you to and run fast and for a long time. 
The idea is to make a Doctor Who run, where people are split into a team of people portaying the Doctor and companions and a team of possible villains they have to run from. 
The team of villains will start behind the Doctor/companion team and try to outrun them. 

It is still a crude idea, but what do you think? Are there too many run events? Or is this idea already done somewhere? Let me know in the comments.

No comments: